Covid Guidelines at Practice
We will be taking specific precautions following guidelines of the NC Department of Health and Human Services and USA Track and Field to keep your children and our coaches safe and healthy.
- Children practice in small groups. The current guideline for an outdoor gathering is a group limit of 50 or less and we cap sign up.
- We have eliminated the use of shared equipment to reduce the risk of infection.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at all times.
- Children and coaches will be expected to and encouraged frequently to practice social distancing of at least 6 feet. Parents, please help us by reminding your child of this!
- Under the current governor order, face coverings are required outdoors if individuals of different households are not consistently 6 feet apart, this also applies to those who are exercising. Therefore we must ask that all Crazy Running participants wear a face covering at this time. We plan and strive for social distancing, but we cannot guarantee it when working with children these ages. We have had 3 full seasons of Crazy Running since the beginning of the pandemic with NO problems. We want to play it safe, and keep it that way!
- Also, in an effort to create a safe, sustainable environment, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND PRACTICE if you or your child is feeling ill or has had any exposure to someone who has tested positive for Covid 19.